1. Docteur Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream (£25): An absolute must in the cold months is a good moisturiser, free of harsh chemicals and full of natural goodness! Which is exactly what this French brand is renowned for. Its formula has four complementary raspberry extracts and patented phyto-endorphins which boost skin cell activity leaving it smooth, hydrated and protected.
I love the scent of this cream, it's so sweet and fruity! It worked well on my skin and I have noticed how fresh and bright it's looked all day! And I'm not even feeling my best at the moment due to a horrendous cold, so it does the job just like promised.
2. Helen E Cosmetics Moisturising Lipstick in Marshmallow (£8): I have to say that when I first saw the colour I wasn't impressed as it's too bright and not the type of pink that I would wear, however trying it on I felt different. You can create a softer, more natural look by dabbing the lipstick on and then spreading it gently with you finger tips to create a light coverage and a glossy finish, or line lips with a lip liner first and colour them in with the lipstick for a real pop of colour! I haven't heard of the brand before, but I am impressed with the results, although the lipstick didn't last very long so Lipcote is probably advisable for long term wear.
3. Micabella Cosmetics Mineral Blush Powder (£34.95): This mineral blusher is made from 100% natural mica, a crystal like mineral. I am a huge fan of mineral makeup, I love the natural coverage it gives to the skin and the fact that it's so light it doesn't clog up pores as much as any other makeup! I used my Bare Minerals blusher brush design especially for mineral makeup to buff a tiny amount on the apples of my cheeks up to the hair line, and I left it looking quite natural - however you can make it darker if you keep buffing the colour in. I really loved the flawless and healthy look it added to my skin.
4. Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Eau (from £23): The combination of traditional citrus, blend of floral scents and the undertone of musk gives a sexy update to the classic perfume. The scent is subtle yet strong enough to last all day, which is one of my favourite points about this perfume. There is nothing worse (for me) than to have to keep topping up on your perfume because it looses its power after a couple of hours wear.
Definitely one for romantics, it does bring to mind flowers, beauty, love... Probably the perfume I would wear if I were to ever walk down the isle.
5. MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat The Blues (£5.50): This skin illuminator has really stolen my heart. After applying, my skin looked so healthy and radiant that it will travel with me wherever I go now.
Easy to apply with an applicator brush attached to the lid, dot the illuminator along the cheekbones and the brow, then gently dab into the skin. Or you can mix this with your everyday foundation to really give your skin a glow, best worn with natural makeup!
6. LOLLIPOP!: A cheeky sweet treat from Glossybox, who doesn't enjoy a lollipop once in a while?!
You can guess the theme for February's box is Valentines Day and single, taken, broken hearted or generally happy - this box full of treats cheers you up. Girly, sweet and romantic - a pamper that we all deserve!
Did you get a lovey Glossybox this month? What products did you get?